Felton Food Festival Twilight Dinner sponsored by Airnorth
Don't miss this opportunity to join the inaugural and exclusive Felton Food Festival Twilight Dinner sponsored by Airnorth.
The Twilight Dinner will be a showcase of everything the Felton Valley is famous for. Where food is king, the Felton Food Festival Twilight Dinner will feature local Felton protein cooked by celebrity chef Alastair McLeod and assisted by Costa Georgiadis, with canapes, salads and dessert supplied by Toowoomba's own Impressions on Scott.
On the eve of the one day Felton Food Festival, you are invited to join us to experience the spectacular sunset over the Felton Valley.
When: Saturday 25th March 2017 4pm - 8pm
64 Bryces Road, Felton East (Felton Food Festival site)
- Canapes on arrival by Impressions on Scott
- Two course menu by celebrity chef Alastair Mcleod and Toowoomba's Impressions on Scott
- A complimentary sparkling wine by Kingsley Grove Estate on arrival
- Cash Bar on site for the evening (bottles only)
- Music and entertainment by USQ Artworx
All for just $95 per person
Hurry! There are limited places available. Tickets are available from 15th December 2016 at 12pm through Toowoomba Tickets.
Bookings have now closed